Course Terms and Conditions
Shikina Mediation and Arbitration (hereinafter referred to as “NEGOTIATION COACH”) is offering you (hereinafter referred to as “CLIENT”) a negotiation course. By checking the box on the registration form, you are indicating your agreement and understanding of the following terms and conditions if you register and purchase this course:
- Consideration. In consideration of NEGOTIATION COACH’S intent to provide eight weeks of small group negotiation coaching sessions, CLIENT agrees to pay to NEGOTIATION COACH.
- Date of Payment.Payment must be made at least 48 hours prior to the start of the negotiation coaching sessions.
- Payment Method.Payment must be made through a checkout form for “Shikina Mediation and Arbitration”. Paypal and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Cancellation.Should CLIENT cancel a negotiation coaching within 24 hours of the first negotiation coaching session, the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Scope of Service
- NEGOTIATION COACH is offering 75-minute sessions delivered once a week over eight/weeks.
- CLIENT will learn different negotiation tactics.
- CLIENT will practice various negotiation scenarios with different partners.
- CLIENT will be an observer of other people negotiating.
- CLIENT will learn to give negotiation feedback to other group participants.
- CLIENT understands that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship with coach and designed to facilitate the development and achievement of professional business goals.
- CLIENT understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, and/or other qualified professionals. CLIENT will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, and/or other matters. CLIENT understands that all decisions in these areas and actions regarding them are the client’s sole responsibility.
Confidentiality. NEGOTIATION COACH will not release any information to anyone without written authorization from CLIENT, except as required by law. CLIENT will have access to any notes taken about them by NEGOTIATION COACH.
Guarantee. CLIENT understands that positive results are NOT guaranteed. However, NEGOTIATION COACH agrees to use her best efforts in executing the above agreement.
Further Assurances. Each CLIENT shall perform any and all further acts and execute and deliver any documents that are reasonably necessary to carry out the intent of this agreement.
Notices. All notices or other communications required or permitted by this agreement or by law shall be in writing and shall be deemed duly served and given when delivered. Delivery may be made personally, by facsimile, air courier, email, certified mail (return receipt requested), postage and fees prepaid, to the party at the address indicated in the signature block or at such other address as a party may request in writing.
Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of CALIFORNIA as such laws are applied to agreements between residents of CALIFORNIA to be performed entirely within the State of CALIFORNIA.
Entire Agreement. This agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the PARTIES pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior written agreements and all prior or contemporaneous oral agreements and understandings, expressed or implied.
Written Modification and Waiver. No modification to this agreement, nor any waiver of any rights, shall be effective unless assented to in writing by the PARTY to be charged, and the waiver of any breach or default shall not constitute a waiver of any other right or any subsequent breach or default.
Assignment. This agreement is personal in nature, and neither of the PARTIES shall, without the consent of the other, assign or transfer this agreement or any rights or obligations under this agreement.
Severability. If any of the provisions of this agreement are determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make such provisions enforceable, and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect to the extent the economic benefits conferred upon the parties by this agreement remain substantially unimpaired.
Arbitration of Disputes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its National Rules for the Resolution of Contract Disputes, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof.